Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So I have some Catching up to do...

I read The Others series by Christine Warren. I liked them ok. I think I would have liked them better if the books were being told by the same character throughout the series but for a series that changed POV I liked it quite a bit. I recommend it.

I also just finished the newest installment in The Hollows series by Kim Harrison, "Black Magic Sanction". I really don't know how she does it! She has a way with mixing action, emotion and wit to make a GREAT storyline. Still, my fav character is Al. He keeps me laughing throughout the series and so far I still think I'm right about him. I can't tell you exactly what I think because for those that haven't read the series it would ruin his character and Harrison's delivery of him for you. I also have to add that I really hate Nick! New favorite "Al line" 'Sweet mother of chaos!' Hope you'll check out these books because they are AWESOME. Each book has a substantial amount of storyline to keep you so entertained you won't want to put them down.

1 comment:

Carla Marvin said...

I used to be a great reader, but life has really gotten in the way. I am very thankful for your blog so I know which books to put on my list... and I REALLY miss the book club :(